Heavy-duty roller cover attached to a 4-ply Phenolic Core backing. This paint roller cover is Lint Free
- 1/4-inch nap is used for very smooth walls, ceilings, cabinets, and other surfaces without texture, (including metal).
- 3/8-inch nap is used for slightly textured surfaces, (IE most interior walls.)
- 1/2-inch nap is used for textured walls, paneling, and painted brick or concrete.
- 3/4-inch nap is best for heavily textured surfaces such as Brick walls, concrete or textured interior walls like Popcorn ceilings.
- 1-inch nap and above is useful for cinder blocks, Stucco, or rough brick. You need the thicker nap to get further down in the textures